We ask that you create a new user account for a number of important reasons:
- It helps you track your progress within the boating course.
- It allows you to leave in the middle of a test and pick up where you left off later.
- If you have any questions, having a user name helps us help you.
- Should you lose your certificate, you can order a new one by logging into your account.
- Create a new account by choosing a unique user name and password.
- User names may NOT be shared! Each student must have a unique user name. If you attempt to log into another person’s existing account, your information will not be recorded (i.e. you will not receive a boating certificate).
If you are creating a user name and password for the first time, click on "Create New Account".
- Click “Log in” if you have an existing account.
- Returning users can find additional course options beside the map on the main page.